A highly trained Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Dr. Mallikarjun Sakpal is specialises in management of diseases of the liver, pancreas, gall bladder and bile duct and pre/post-operative management of patients who have undergone liver transplantation. He is also an expert in diagnostic and therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, EUS and ERCP.
- Consultant - Hepatology, Aster Integrated Liver Care, Aster CMI, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor, Internal medicine, ASRAM Medical College, Andhra Pradesh
- Senior resident in Gian Sagar Medical College, Chandigarh.
- Senior Resident in Internal Medicine (Haematology and Emergency Medicine), PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Member, Life of Lamp, an organ donation awareness initiative of PGIMER, Chandigarh (promoting organ donation).
- Published research articles, textbook chapters.
- Proficient in English, Hindi, Kannada.